Friday, July 17, 2009

EL SHADDAI!

Witt seems to be doing very very good! He is definitely improving. The cardiologist believes the chest tubes will come out tomorrow but that is still a little "iffy". Witt's oxygen had been turned up to 3/4 but now is back down to 1/2. The doctors want him to remain on continuous feed which definitely sets better with his stomach. After the tubes come out, the feeds will be worked on to get Witt back to his normal eating at home. I am amazed that at this time a week ago Witt was having open heart surgery. I am amazed at our God...El Shaddai...Almighty...He is Enough! Whatever we (Witt and all of us) have needed, God has been and will always be more than Enough to meet it. Thank you, Lord...all glory and honor is Yours!!!

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

What great news. Glad to hear things are going so well, and yes it is so hard to beleive that I was patiently awaiting news from his surgery just last week. He is such a strong little guy!! Prayers continue to more progress over the weekend~in Missouri

Shanna said...

He is too cute :-) I'm so glad that he is in a private room!! Praise God!

cheryl said...

Witt is such an amazing fighter! We love our "Goo!" I doubt I would be able to muster a smile if I was one week out of open heart surgery.
God's faithfulness continues to blow me away!!! Friday, July 10, 2009 is written in my Bible as a day I truly witnessed the works of GOD's Hands!

Kelli said...

Witt looks like he is feeling so great! What a blessing!

Mindy said...

Ha! I love that smile! Our God is an awesome God! ~Mindy

Gayle said...

What a precious picture to see!! He certainly doesnt look like a baby who has been through any kind of surgery--and certainly not open heart surgery!! How awesome our Precious Lord is! How thankful I am that He is involved in every aspect of our lives drawing us closer and closer to Him. How He has shown us His perfect love,His perfect timing, His perfect healing through His perfect child, Witt. THank you, Father! What an awesome God we love and serve!

trash talk said...

I am humbled and honored to serve such a loving Father. He truly is in control of all!
Debbie