Monday, June 1, 2009

CARDIOLOGY CANCELLED

I always enjoy helping Melanie take Witt to his doctors appointments and there are many reasons I actually enjoy going to Texas Children's. Mainly, I am always in awe of God at work at the hospital! BUT this morning when we learned that Witt's appointment needed to be rescheduled, Melanie and I both were pretty excited. Witt is doing great and the appointment is now set for next Monday. I thank God for these days...for these days that He is every bit a part of but at home instead of the hospital! It's these days that I want to make sure that I am "dwelling in the shelter of the Most High" so that on those harder days I can be confident that I "will abide in the shadow of the Almighty". That "I will say to the Lord, My Refuge and my Fortress, my God, in whom I trust!" (Psalm 91:1-2)
Here are some video of Witt from this morning as Melanie and I just plopped back on the couch and relaxed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!!! Love that we can have video on here!

Rise' said...

Reddish hair and maybe left-handed! I love that!!! Can't wait to see him!