Friday, April 23, 2010

18 MONTHS OLD AND HOME!



Witt turned 18 months old today...a year and a half!!!!! He is doing well being at home with Melanie and Austan. They are still moving in and adjusting to being out of the hospital. It is wonderful for them to be in their own home but there are some changes to adjust to! I am even having to get used to an empty home! I am grateful that one thing left behind is the scripture on my wall in my living room which had become Melanie's and Austan's bedroom...

The LORD is my Strength and my Song;
He has become my Salvation.
He is my God, and I will praise Him,
my father's and I will exalt Him.

The LORD is a warrior;
The LORD is His name.

Exodus 15:2-3
Please pray for all of us as we adapt to these wonderful changes. Please pray for Melanie and Austan as they continue being parents in ways most of us will never experience...ways that are far from what most parents would expect!!!


Witt leaving his room at the hospital!


10 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Oh so precious, wishing you much happiness and many many blessings. Witt looks so happy! in his home!

Anonymous said...

so happy for you all, will be praying for teh transition. blessings!

http://bitsandpieces-sonja.blogspot.com/ said...

This picture of Mel and Witt is PRICELESS!!!
It needs to be blown up and put in a huge frame!

Enjoy each day as you transition into 'home'...

Linda said...

Joy!!!!!

Raley Family Blog said...

What a beautiful picture for his 18 month birthday! Our hearts are so full of joy for all of you! What a blessing to be in your own home with your son! We are so thankful for God's presence and blessings in Witt's life and all God has shown us through Witt and each of you. We will be praying and trusting God for His guidance and direction for each of you as you continue on this journey. We pray for strength for you.
"I can do all things through Christ, who gives me strength."
Phil. 4:13
We love you so much and are so happy you are HOME!!!!
Bobby, Gayle, Alicia, Mark, Britnee, and Luke

Anonymous said...

Sooooooo happy for Mel & austan to have their little man home! And for the family support & love & help they have had on their journey through all this. Hope Witt keepsdoing well ! Love y'all !

trash talk said...

Praying for y'all is a privilege. Seeing the happiness on everyone's face...a gift from God.
Debbie

The Attic Girls said...

The photo says it all. Witt is so happy to be in his own home ..and I am so happy for you. My first comment, but have been following and praying for Witt for many months now.

Nancy

Marjie Murff said...

Happy 18-month birthday, Witt! Blessings to you and your Mom and Dad in your newly-remodeled home!

Nancy G said...

We're all rejoicing with you as you adjust to life at home--I'm so grateful for this milestone!!
His love is abundant!
Love, Cadou