Wednesday, January 27, 2010


Austan and Melanie met with Dr. Morales. Nothing will be decided or needs to be decided until Witt has the cardiac cath procedure. They did discuss possible scenarios but any of these will depend upon what the cardiac cath tells them. Dr. Morales wants to make sure among other things that the lungs themselves are not contributing to Witt's issues. I think the best case scenario would be that the lungs are good and that Witt's condition would be helped by replacing the mitral valve. The test is not scheduled yet. I know they will try to schedule it as soon as possible. Thank you for your unwavering support and prayers. Please continue to pray that God not only pours out His wisdom but that He actually directs every opinion and decision!


trash talk said...

Whatever you ask me to pray for I will and more.

Jenn said...

Hi precious baby! Prayers continue for strength and wisdom! We love you all!
Jenn & Joseph

Gayle said...

Praying with you.
We love you guys!
Bobby and Gayle

Debbie Mueller said...

Praying without ceasing for comfort, strength and God's guidance for Melanie & Austan, & all the doctors.

Marjie Murff said...

Praying for strength, peace, and wisdom for the doctors and parents!

JB Knacker said...

My prayers are with you.