Wednesday, July 15, 2009

EXALT THE NAME OF CHRIST!

Yesterday as I wanted so badly and was praying for Witt to wet a diaper this is what the Holy Spirit impressed upon me to pray fervently: that God would cause His name to be remembered! I asked God to just make Witt wet his diaper, to continue to heal Witt but by doing that I wanted the name of Jesus Christ to be exalted above all things! Today I am asking God to keep me positioned properly before Him...to kneel at His altar and offer myself as a living sacrifice so that He can cause His name to be remembered in this place today!

Psalm 20:24 "You shall make an altar of earth for Me, and you shall sacrifice on it your burnt offerings and your peace offerings, your sheep and your oxen; in every place where I cause My name to be remembered, I will come to you and bless you."

Witt spent last night in his new room. Which also meant a bed for Melanie. The progress that Witt has made can be described by nothing less than God! God causing His name to be remembered...blessing Witt! Witt still needs prayer for his stomach to settle down. He just threw-up a lot. He is on a continuous slow feed and that seems to help. I kneel today at God's altar offering my "sacrifices" and asking God to settle Witt's stomach down...to do this seemingly small thing and yet bringing Himself great glory. Lord, cause Your name to be remembered at this hospital today!!!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wow, sounds like things are going very well. Hope the upset tummy settles down soon. I know it has to be nice for Mel to have a bed to sleep in. Please know that my prayers continue from Missouri.

Mindy said...

Praying for a calmed tummy. ~Mindy