Wednesday, June 24, 2009
TRY TOMORROW LATE MORNING!
The decision has been made to extubate tomorrow morning. Once again after rounds so most likely late morning. Witt's feeds will be started again until 4am. I am praying that God is protecting His perfect timing for this...that He won't let anyone or anything interfere with it!