Wednesday, June 24, 2009


The PICU doctor wants to wait to extubate until Witt is a little more awake. They are backing down a little on the drugs he is getting. I am fervently praying that God take over and this is done in His perfect timing!!! The doctor wants to give Witt the best chance possible. They are very much assuming it will happen today maybe an hour or 2 or later...His perfect timing, please!

No comments: