Saturday, June 27, 2009

RIGHT LUNG

Witt's latest x-ray showed that the left lung looked a little better but the upper lobe of the right lung is a little worse again. I think it's collapsed a little. The respiratory therapists are doubling up on some treatment and and doing some more often. They are hoping that this will open up that upper lobe! Witt's numbers however remain good. He has definitely been improving in tiny little steps but it wouldn't take much for him to need to be back on the ventilator. I know it doesn't necessarily apply the same but I keep thinking about when God breathed life into the dry bones. I know God wants to breathe spiritual life into dry bones but I am asking God to open the eyes of nonbelievers by breathing physical breath right into Witt's lungs!!!

No comments: