Friday, June 5, 2009

NORMAL WEEK OF LEARNING!

Psalm 66:16 "Come and hear, all who fear God, and I will tell of what He has done for my soul."

This week has been a great week...sort of an abnormal normal week! It seems that I prepare myself more for weeks of doctors and hospital stays than normal days. What is amazing to me is how God uses Witt's more normal uneventful days to still teach me. I know how desperately need I God at the hospital just to breathe but I now know that I desperately need Him no matter what. My need for God is not based on Witt's condition but based on my condition!! My condition is that my flesh, my humanness, sets itself against God. This earth and all it contains has nothing for me. No matter what circumstances I am walking through, good or bad, God is Life, He is Breath, He is Strength!! It is so easy for me to run to Christ in tough times and now I realize that my need is just as great in so called easy times. God is Faithful...Faithful to teach. God is teaching me through Witt, that Witt doesn't need God more than I do...God just had to tear down my walls of self reliance!
Witt loves baths! Right now Melanie has to be careful not to get the tube or the stitched area wet but baths are still fun!
Before the Bath

"Anointed"?!!!

All Done!


2 comments:

Debbie Mueller said...

AWE!!! Such precious moments! What a little blessing Witt is!

Anonymous said...

He's chubby.