Wednesday, May 20, 2009

THE TRUE GOD!

Praise the Lord! Praise the name of the Lord; Praise Him, O servants of the Lord, you who stand in the house of the Lord, in the courts of the house of our God! Praise the Lord, for the Lord is good; sing praises to His name, for it is lovely. For I know that the Lord is great and that our Lord is above all gods(Psalm 135: 1-3, 5).

The Lord, the True God is above all other "gods"...AMEN. He is in control...all other "gods" actually control nothing. No other god tells the ocean where to stop, the rain where to fall. No other God has counted the number of Witt's days and no other God gave Melanie total peace before and during surgery! Last night Melanie and I were talking. I asked her if it was hard to see Witt wheeled off to surgery. I remember how hard it was for me(okay, I fell apart!) when they took Evan away to fix his badly broken leg. Melanie said that it was amazing and she knew it was nothing short of our True God! She said that she was so at peace that she started to think that she should be a little upset. Melanie told Austan that she didn't know if it would help him but that she was not worried at all. It didn't make sense. I love it when what God does doesn't make sense...no doubt it is God!!! I praise the God Who ushers in His peace. What other God can do that without changing the circumstances...the God Who could change the circumstances but sometimes brings the change in you! I am still asking God to change some things in Witt...to perfect his lungs and heart! I am asking God to ease Witt's pain and to slow his respiratory rate down. But I am praising God for who He is...He is peace. In His presence is fullness of peace...Amen and Glory. Most importantly, I am asking that through Witt, Austan and Melanie the name of Christ is exalted and magnified! ~Karen

Witt woke up this morning and was of course the cutest thing!!



We think Witt is looking more and more like Austan! I wish his very blue eyes would show up in a picture!



2 comments:

annalee said...

i love you sleepy eyed witt! you are too cute in your jammies.

Anonymous said...

God is GREAT! That script was what I needed today. We are so blessed each day for the little miracle of lifes we have been blessed to love. So glad Witt's surgery went well.
Thank you
Jenn - The Apiary AKA Bella's Mom