Monday, March 23, 2009

5 MONTHS OLD!!!

Witt is 5 months old today! He actually is running a little fever...99.2. The doctor said to keep an eye on it. His oxygen saturation remains at 100 so that's great! Right now he is resting well on the couch. This week is crazy with the entire family getting ready for the antique show. In the midst of all the craziness and Witt running a little fever, I continue to hear God tell me that He is in control...to be still an know that He is God. I have learned this really well and yet I need God to continually speak it to me. I have never trusted in and rested in the truth that God is in control more than these last 5 months! I need God to continue teaching this old dog His truths!!!
-Karen

Tired 5 month old!!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Happy birthday sweet boy!!

Devon said...

Oh bless him, he is too cute. Happy 5months, little one!

Immeasurably More Mama said...

Happy 5 months, sweet boy!!!