Saturday, October 25, 2008

THE DIAPER CHANGE


Mel got to change Witt's diaper for the first time. Like all babies, he did not like it!!! I marvel at the very presence of God. Join me in praying for the 76 plus babies and their families that are in this unit! I am asking God to open my eyes to the prayer needs and ministry opportunities all around us. Witt's life brings lots of opportunities for God to be glorified!!! Mel has taped notecards all around his little bed that have some of the scriptures that she has prayed this whole pregnancy...its a wonderful reminder of Gods word!
-Karen

1 comment:

Martha said...

Hey Karen and family. I was a roomie of Annalee's in college and am following Witt's journey. I just wanted to let you know that I am praying for you all. May the Great Physician bless Baby Witt with healing. Much love in Christ. M