Thursday, December 23, 2010

STILL HOME!!

Witt has a little virus. Monday, Melanie took him to the pediatrician for his RSV shot. The timing was perfect because Melanie also asked them to check Witt's ears. Sure enough Witt had an ear infection in both ears! He is taking antibiotic and Mel started the oral steroids for his lungs. Witt actually seems to be feeling okay! Not only has Witt always been in the hospital for Christmas but he's also never been home for the week leading up to it. There is some great rejoicing going on here!!!! Please join me in praying for all the kids and families who are spending this Christmas at Texas Children's Hospital. We know what that is like!!!


The tray for Witt's cart came in...He loves it!!


3 comments:

Lisha said...

I LOVE the tray! That is too cool! Praise the Lord for a Christmas at HOME! We love you guys! Merry Christmas!

Nancy G said...

Have a wonderful Christmas--I know you will! I'll certainly say a prayer for those who are unable to be home tomorrow. I know that God is present with them, and my prayer is that they feel Him in every moment. I'm so grateful that WITT will wake up to Santa Christmas morning at HOME with his family! God bless! --Cadou

Elizabeth said...

Santa came early with the tray, love to see Witt playing! he has such beautiful hair! my three babies were bald for such along time. Will be praying for all the children in the hospital and for Witt's ears to heal. Merry Christmas and God Bless you All