Witt turned 22 months. He will be 2 before I know it.
- He's weighing in at 27 lbs and is 30 inches long
- wears 18 or 24 months clothes
- Our tooth count is 10 with 2 more on the way
- He no longer is sleeping in his pack and play, he was way to big for it. He sleeps in a toddler bed in our room for now.
- He has been having psychical therapy once a week and just was evaluated by an occupational therapist. She will be coming to the house twice a week.
- He is getting much stronger and although he can't sit up on his own yet he loves to be in the sitting position. He DOES NOT like to lay back when you are holding him.
- He sleeps about 12 hours almost every night and takes 1 to 2 naps a day.
- He loves to taste different foods but we still don't feed him much by mouth. Hopefully after working with the OT he will be able to try more food.
- He loves to play with blankets and is now very aware he has clothes on. He pulls on his pants and shirts most of the day.
- He has lots of doctor appointments coming up
* Lung Doctor
* Swallow Study
* Gastro Doctor
* Heart Checkup
* Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Doctor
* Special Needs Doctor checkup
He is the happiest little guy, always smiling. He never ever cries. We are grateful for any progress he makes. I think over this last month I have noticed he really knows me over other people and I have fallen more in love with him then I thought possible. You just cant help but to smile when you are with him! We will keep you updated on all of his doctor visits. Some are in September and some October.