Thursday, February 11, 2010
WAITING ON A DECISION FOR SURGERY!
Witt has not been taken back for surgery yet. Dr. Morales is assessing a patient brought in as an emergency. He is hoping to stabilize that patient and still operate on Witt. We will know within an hour or so if Witt's surgery will be today. Our desire is without a doubt God's timing for surgery!!!!!