Tuesday, December 15, 2009

8:00pm...STILL IN ER

Witt's potassium level was high when they first drew blood in the ER. It was still high in the second draw but down a little. They are waiting in the ER for 2 more hours and will draw blood yet again (poor, little Witt)...if his potassium level has gone down a lot, he will be able to go the cardiology floor, if not, he will be admitted to PICU. Karen says "We've got 2 hours of knee-scraping, praying time!!!" AMEN!


Mommy Leah said...

PRAYING, sweet friends!

Primitiques 'n Poetry said...

On my knees for Witt, the family and the physicians. ~Mindy

David said...

Prayer sent for Witt and family.