Thursday, September 3, 2009

THE OTHER SIDE OF THE FINE LINE...CHRIST!

"Our soul waits for the Lord; He is our Help and our Shield, for our heart rejoices in Him, because we trust in His holy name. Let Your lovingkindness, O Lord, be upon us, according as we have hoped in You"


We wait on God all the while we are still waiting on results! Right now they are trying to draw blood. Witt is a hard stick! They have to periodically stop to let him breathe...let me breathe! In wanting to always be honest and open I want to say that I am walking a fine emotional line. What blows me away is that because it is a fine line...God is always right here. Yes, I might feel like I am close to breaking BUT BECAUSE IT IS A FINE LINE, GOD, WHO IS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE LINE IS ACTUALLY VERY VERY CLOSE AND HE IS FAITHFUL TO HOLD ME!!!! The finer the line feels, the more I feel God nearer!!!


The resident just came by. Witt's lungs look a little worse from a couple of weeks ago. What the echo will confirm or rule out is if the heart (valve) is causing the lungs to be wetter. If it's not, Witt will probably need to go on antibiotic to treat them.


On one side of the fine line is despair but my Hope is on the other! I choose Christ...I choose Hope!

"I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth. My soul will make its boast in the Lord; the humble will hear it and rejoice. O magnify the Lord, with me, and let us exalt His name together!" Lord, let it be in me!!!~Karen


This is probably my favorite Witt outfit...notice the bandaids!!!

Witt is a chick magnet or at least a nurse magnet!

4 comments:

Gayle said...

Praying with you at the throne of God! Trusting in Him Who KNOWS our needs--WITT"S NEEDS-down to the tiniest details!

I love the old hymns.
My hope is built on nothing less Than Jesus blood and righteousness-When darkness veils His lovely face, I rest on His unchanging grace;
In every high and stormy gale,
My anchor holds within the veil.
On Christ the solid rock I stand...

Prayinf and loving each of you,
Bobby and Gayle

rise' said...

Surely goodness and mercy will follow you....

Anonymous said...

From VA, Witt is simply too cute! I love the outfit. His adorability simply oozes. I so hope he begins to feel better in a hurry and the road to recovery begins pronto!

Continuing to pray for each of you!

Jena Williams, Not So Shabby Interiors said...

What a precious little blessing you have. You guys are in our thoughts and prayers!