Friday, September 11, 2009

A GOOD NIGHT...A MIGHTY GOD

Witt had a good night in the PICU. He has a decent amount of pain so morphine is being administered regularly. The great news is that Witt's oxygen is already back down to 1/2 liter and he is satting at 100! He has been given lasix by IV to help his fluid balance. One of the cardiologists in the PICU just said that Witt should be ready to go back to 15 and HIS own room today! Glory...Glory...Glory!

I am amazed at the joy and the laughter that Melanie and Austan continue to have. Witt even got in on the act right before he was taken back for surgery!

3 comments:

trash talk said...

God's faithfulness never ceases to amaze me. All I can do is bow my head and say "Thank you Lord."
I am so happy things are going according to His plan!
Debbie

Meagan H. said...

God is good!! Amen that Witt is doing so well. My prayers still go out to you!!

Ghi said...

"The Joy of the Lord is my strength" is definitely visible in the Lupher family!!! Praise God for Witt's recovery so far!!