Friday, July 10, 2009

SURGERY UPDATE!

The heart sac has been successfully removed! Apparently, the sac was "very constricting." We are praying that is good news...hopefully, the removal of the constriction will allow Witt's heart to function normally.

The surgeon, Dr. Morales, wants to get a "direct look" at the valve so Witt is on the heart bypass machine and they are going in now to closely examine the valve. Please pray that the doctor won't need to do any repair work on the valve! We should know within the hour.

On my knees!
Cheryl

3 comments:

Jess Stevens said...

praying, praying, praying

Stephanie said...

My prayers continue. God's perfect timing has come. I will continue to check back for updates on Witt. Stephanie~from Missouri

Katie Zell said...

Thank you for all your updates! I'm praying and thinking of you all!

All my love,
Katie Zell (Lupher)