Friday, June 26, 2009

TESTING BLOOD AGAIN

Nurse just drew blood again. Respiratory has been in "clapping" on his chest and doing a breathing treatment. They are trying to get the right lung to open up. Witt is still not on ventilator. The last blood gas at 10:00 came back tiny bit better. Melanie is about as tired as I have seen her. I can't imagine what her emotions must be!

Psalm 27:13-14 "I would have despaired unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait for the Lord; be strong and let your heart take courage; yes, wait for the Lord."

Father, be our Strength as we wait on You. Show us Your goodness in whatever way You desire. Do not let any of us fall into despair! We earnestly seek You and Your strength!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please know that you have my prayers in Missouri. I found your blog just from clicking on someone's blog and there I saw the "Pray for Witt" sign on the side. I have prayed for him and all others in need since that day. I am a very frequent reader, I check in on Witt multiple times daily. May God give you all strength, and let his timing be just perfect. It breaks my heart to read about little Witt, he is so precious, strong and a true mircle, I just love seeing his precious pictures.
God Bless You All~
Stephanie from a small town in Missouri

Mindy said...

Prayers for peace and praise and grace. Mel, I am praying for you today, for a renewal in strength. Much love. ~Mindy

cheryl said...

Melski...I can't imagine how exhausted you must be both physically and emotionally. You are so incredibly strong and have been such an amazing mother...you inspire so many of us. Please try to rest every chance you get...you have to take care of yourself. I love you so very much and I'm praying for you constantly!