Lord Jesus...just absolutely invade us with Your strength! Witt is still on the ventilator and is sedated. He looks as beautiful as ever but there is also a pain that runs deeper than any pain I have experienced. To see him on the ventilator hurts deeply. It doesn't affect my faith and trust in God. My faith is not relative to the level of pain here on earth. I find that my dependence on my Savior grows as the pain goes deeper. Witt will remain on the ventilator at least until the doctors come to a decision (and Austan and Mel agree with them) about the timing of the cardiac cath test. This test which was not going to take place until late July or August will most likely take place this week. If it's scheduled within the next couple of days Witt will probably remain on the ventilator. If it's later in the week they may try to take him off it. Tomorrow a decision should be made. I'm not even sure what to ask God for...what decisions should be made so I kneel at the throne of grace where the God of all Truth sits. I ask God to pour out wisdom on the doctors. I carry Witt there with me and leave him in the very lap of God asking God to not let one thing be done out of His perfect timing to His glory!