Tuesday, May 19, 2009

BREATHING ON HIS OWN!!!!

The surgery is over and Witt is breathing on his own!!!! Melanie and Austan haven't seen him yet but the doctor said it shouldn't be too long! Not sure if Witt will be in PICU or just PCU. The anesthesiologist will weigh in on that. Thank You, Lord! I had just walked to the restroom when the doctor came. I was asking God for Witt to come off the ventilator...I heard God say that He was breathing His air into Witt. When I got back to the waiting room I got the great news! MIGHTY GOD...HE IS ABLE!!!

Psalm 40:3 He put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to our God; many will see and fear and will trust in the Lord.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Praise the Lord!!! He is and awesome God! Praying for a speedy recovery.

Mindy said...

Praise God for this great news! ~Mindy

Biker Chick said...

Whew! What fantastic news!

Hilary said...

YEAH!!!!!!! That is great news! :)