Monday, April 13, 2009

MIRROR MIRROR IN THE CRIB!

We truly had a blessed Easter with Witt and the family in the country. Today I celebrate Christ, the Risen Christ, the One who intercedes for Witt! This week's appointments are only OT and PT on Wednesday. Witt goes back to cardiology on Monday, April 20th, along with an ENT follow-up. One of the many things in Witt's Easter basket was a mirror that now hangs in his
bed. He loves it!














It was a Happy Easter!

Also, if you have tried posting a comment and were unable to, please try again. A setting was changed. Melanie recently said how much the comments mean to her!

8 comments:

ludmil said...

what a cute little bunny in that basket.. his smile is so sweet. blessings to all. Love Linda

Angie said...

We're keeping updated on the blog and continue to send thoughts and prayers! He's such a sweetheart... I just melt when I see his pictures!


Sean and Angie Goings

The Green Pea said...

What a great idea a mirror for Witt, he seems to like the baby he sees. God Bless all of you. Sandi

Jill said...

Praying without ceasing. Whitt's pictures just melt my heart. He is precious.

Blessings,
Jill A - Arkansas

Raley Family Blog said...

I am so blessed to be apart of a family who loves the Lord with all their heart! I love you guys and continue to pray for Witt to be healed and for Mel and Austan to have continued peace, strength and comfort. Love, Alicia

Kelli said...

What a cute little man on Easter!

Penny said...

How absolutely beautiful he is! I can't get over how much he has changed over the last few weeks. Getting to be such a big boy!

Praying in Ohio...........

Witt's Family said...

Annie, I am happy to answer any of your questions over email. If you would like to leave your email I will gladly reply. Witt's blog however will NEVER be a forum for a debate over God. I am deleting your comment but would very much love to have your email address...Karen