Wednesday, April 15, 2009

PT BUT NO OT

Today Witt had his physical therapy. He did great. In the past the physical therapist has had to spend a lot of the time just comforting Witt. Today she was able to work a lot with him. I was able to capture a tiny bit on video! Witt did not get OT today. His therapist told us she had a cold and it would probably be better for Witt to not be exposed. We appreciate her letting us know. Witt does not need direct exposure to a cold! The next few days are "quiet" days for Witt...no doctor's appointment. The first scheduled appointment will be cardiology on Monday. Once again I thank each of you for your prayers. We continue to seek God and His strength. He is faithful to carry us each day! Here are a couple of videos from today's PT. Witt's snappy attire will undoubtedly catch your eye!

5 comments:

milillo fam said...

Look at that boy sit up! He must want to play with his new friend Malachi soon! :)
I am LOVING the hair!!!

Mindy said...

Whoever decided to start sharing the videos gets a big thumbs up from me! Watching Witt thrive live is so much fun for me! ~Mindy

Ghi said...

His hair is too cute!!! When Malachi gets some hair, Witt will have to tell him where he gets his styled!! I don't post a comment very often, but please know that I check the blog everyday to know how to pray for you guys that day. I love you all and am praying for a miracle!

Immeasurably More Mama said...

I am so proud of Witt! He looks so handsome in that outfit.````

annalee said...

oh buddy, you are such big stuff in this video! those shorts will be perfect for you to wear for ev's plaid short party soon.