Friday, November 7, 2008

WITT'S DAY

"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine..." Ephesians 3:20

Witt adjusted well to the new surroundings at Methodist Hospital. Melanie and Karen were able to spend most of the day with him, keeping him fed and changing the diaper that seems to be working overtime now. The rules for visiting at Methodist are a little more strict, but all for a good cause. Melanie and Austan will be excited to have Witt with them at their temporary home. Because of Hurricane Ike, the Lupher's home is not liveable because of damage to the roof and walls. Your prayers for a faster resolution to their home repairs would be much appreciated.

The excitement of Witt moving in with us tomorrow is almost beyond words. We know that God has proved to all of us that prayers and His will are what we can depend on each day. Your continued prayers and comments are a welcomed encouragement as we now turn the page to another chapter in the life of Witt Lupher. Have a blessed evening.
-Jim

2 comments:

cheryl said...

Oh, Jim...I can't wait for Witt to move in to the "compound!" What a wonderful, loving and FUN new world awaits him...full of kittys named chick and crazy, weinie dogs! guitar hero and rock band...but, mostly, full of family, love and faith!

Vickie said...

I am so very excited for Melanie and Austan and Witt. I thank God for His amazing grace and mercy toward all. I think Karen said it so best one night when we were in the waiting room that it's not what God has done but who He is. Amen! I know that He is able to do exceedingly abuntantly more that we can ask or think. I am so grateful of those who taught me Gods word from when I was just a child because during these past few weeks His words have been in my thoughts and prayers for Witt and his family and praising God as His word echo's in my heart and soul. Also those gifted song writers whom God has given songs of praise and comfort I find myself humming their words of assurance. How awesome is our God and how great He is and worthy to be praised! Also my thanks goes out to the McCords for Witt's blog. They have kept us all informed day by day, up to the minuite progress of WItt and watching God work. Thank you all for all the information and your continued updates.

Love because of Christ,
Vickie Lupher