Monday, September 8, 2008

MEL'S APPT

Unfortunately, at today's appointment we did not get the news we had wanted. The space in the brain has grown from 10 to 13. This could indicate some form of brain damage which we won't know till the baby is born. I believe that God is calling us to walk the walk. I ask that you pray for Mel and all our family that we look past any results and look to the very face of God. I am still wholeheartedly petitioning God to miraculously heal this baby but we have to have our faith in Him regardless of situations. Honestly, I don't think I have ever been called to walk in this kind of faith and trust. Please pray that God would fill us with immeasurable trust in Him...He is Trustworthy! Whatever God chooses to do in this situation we will praise Him and seek to give Him glory! Mel has her OB appointment this Wednesday. Once again Melanie was hit hard but she has caught her breath and knows that God is in control. She is an incredible testimony to me. She is not pretending that everything is going to be just fine but she manages to keep seeking God and His strength. Please continue to pray for her. She still laughs! I would ask you to pray for me also...that God will strengthen me as we walk through this. "Thank you" falls so short of what I mean but I sincerely thank you all!!!!
-Karen

No comments: